- 23 years robust experience in Agribusiness Value Chain.
- Co-founded FarmCrowdy Ltd.,
- Current Chairman Agriculture and Agro-Allied, Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI),
Analyst Channels TV and TVC News
- Host of Agric BusinessNG 91.3FM
- Public Relations officer, Alumni, Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
- Ashoka Fellow, IVLP Fellow and Cochran Fellow
- Board member ICON West Africa
- Graduate Lagos Business School.
Mr. Akande Adefolaju,
- Charted Accounted with over 15 years experience.
- Lagoon Home Savings & Loans – Group Head, Mortgage Investments and Risk Assets Management, Credit & Marketing.
- British Council Trained in Leadership and Policy Making
- 8 years in Standard Chartered Bank.
- Professional member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Volunteer at the Lagos Food Bank initiative.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (MCIPD) United Kingdom
- 25 years private / public United Kingdom experience in Human Resources Management specialized in Civil Service / Law Enforcement (uniformed and non uniformed members of staff in a 55,000 Agency).