You will be taught the skills, strategies and techniques you need to propel your Agric business and launch you into your next level.
Date: May 29th (4 weekends)
Despite the hard blow Covid 19, EndSARS and government ban and unban policies has dealt with the Nigeria’s Agric sector, the Nigerian private sector is willing to pump money into the sector because fixed deposit is criminally low in banks, stocks is like tissue paper for now and real estate is dragging at a snail’s speed. So you can’t blame investors for falling over themselves to invest in Nigeria’s Agric sector.
The only sector booming now is the Nigerian Agric sector, it is COVID- proof, recession-proof, exchange-rate-proof and vomiting profits for practitioners; people who know how to raise the money required to turn things around in the Agric sector are smiling to the banks;
Here’s What You’ll Be Getting From The Training & Mentorship Program
“Before I met Africanfarmer, I was in Oyo State carrying a pumping machine to irrigate my 1 acre farm. Then gradually moved to using a rain-gun machine to irrigate 5 acres through the assistance from Africanfarmer (Farm credit). Presently I coordinate and irrigate 90 acres of farm projects in Shepeteri, Oyo State. Farm credit has helped in providing funding for my irrigation system.”
“We initially had a printing press business in Surulere for over 15 years. We decided to move to Mowe to start our Agricultural journey. Being in contact with Africanfarmer and FarmCredit, we have received funding support and learnt how to raise funding for different Agricultural ventures.”
Meet Your Facilitator - Africanfarmer Mogaji
You’re probably thinking I wasn’t named Africanfarmer from birth; you’re right! I legally changed my name to Africanfarmer 17 years ago.
I started raising funds from the private sector in 2002 during my NYSC at Jigawa State, and was able to convince six medical doctors earning high as corpers to invest in my agribusiness. After NYSC, I was also able to convince a woman who just retired to invest N500,000 in my agribusiness. I raised N30,000,000 from six people by engaging an agent which is another type of fundraising. After that, I’ve been able to raise millions of naira for many entrepreneurs for various Agric projects.
Through a west African Cooperative (ICON), 17 of us from 8 different countries raised €1,000,000 in 90 days during a United Nations program in Switzerland just by having the right foreign network.
I also accessed $40,000 from Gates Foundation through Ashoka when I became a fellow.
Here’s How the TRAINING & MENTORSHIP program works
- Register on the website by clicking on any of the registration buttons.
- Initial training is 2 weeks (2 Saturdays), where we will engage you in an intensive, practical online training in a closed facebook group (access will be needed) followed by a 3-month mentorship program with Africanfarmer Mogaji and other top experts from various sectors aimed at positioning them for Agric funding.
Remember, only 20% of start-ups make it past their first year of business operation and the figures keep reducing due to policies and hostile business environment. Acquiring proper knowledge on how to pitch your project to suitable investors can help tackle this challenge.
You may think you’ll be paying between N75,000 – N100,000 like other business and training schools charge, but due to the passion of our partners for capacity development and the effect of COVID 19 on Nigerians, we have highly discounted the fee to get access to this mentorship program to N50,000 giving you access to ALL BENEFITS of the mentorship program including:
- Identifying suitable Investors.
- 3-months mentorship support
- Knowledge to raise funding when necessary
- Financial freedom
- Start or turn around your Agric projects.
- Branding yourself and your project to look attractive/bankable to investors
- All participants of this mentorship program will go home with these relevant info materials worth over N100,000 FREE!
- Guidance on how to tap into (N250,000 – N3,000,000 waiting since 2019 and may be gone by 2021)
- Free access to sell on Africanfarmer.ng online market so you are never cheated or disappointed by any middle man again (worth N25,000).
- One hour interview with Mr Toromade, One of Africa’s Leading Poultry and Agribusiness Expert on Poultry Business After COVID and EndSARS.
- How to Franchise your Business with a Facilitator; Pradeep Pahalwani.
- How to position and access local and foreign grants
Remember, success loves speed.
Since you have watched/read my entire presentation so far, I think you are one of the few special ones. So take action by clicking the link below to stand out of the crowd NOW!
ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE!
Of Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
This way, you have nothing to lose when you try our program.
To qualify for the refund, you MUST:
Show proof that ALL steps, processes and methodologies learnt in the training did not work while communicating to potential investors.
P.S: We have a certain number of trainees we will be admitting for this mentorship program. Once that number is reached (it may be today or tomorrow) registration stops automatically.
P.S: People who miss the registration window and will instead prefer one-on-one mentorship may have to fork out as much as N30,000 to be admitted.