FarmCredit gives Credit inputs across the value chain of production from certified hybrid seeds, potent premium quality fertilizers to day-old chicks and easily digestible livestock feed. According to Dr Ikechukwu Kelikume (Program Director Agribusiness Management and Head of Economics and Finance Department, Lagos Business School) “Nigerian Agribusiness has wicked problems.
To be the foremost change catalyst, unlocking agribusiness opportunities in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
FarmCredit focuses on creating environments and learning platforms where people come together to profitably produce agricultural products for markets to foster strategic partnerships that will lead to sustainable economic growth and development.
We serve farmers, new entrants, Small and Medium Enterprises, and cooperatives. We measure success in our ability to make more stakeholders profitable. We envision a future in which every stakeholder in the agricultural value chain has the knowledge and means to achieve bountiful harvest, support healthy families, and be profitable.
These are the core values that drive our work:
- Growth: Personal and community growth are critical to our business model.
- Respect: We hold in high esteem our stakeholders and personnel; to each one, we accord Respect.
- Accountability: FarmCredit takes responsibility and values commitments to clients and each other.
- Flexibility: FarmCredit adapts to the continuous growth and development in technology, communication, economic opportunities with respect to our stakeholders and personnel.
- Innovation: We embrace innovations to create smarter ways of providing the services we offer
- Collaboration: Africa needs Africans with disruptive solutions to Africa’s challenges – (Africanfarmer 2019)